We invite you to the presentation of Science4Pandemics(S4P), a European gamification project funded by EIT Health that has created an educational game to better prepare adolescents for future pandemics, while encouraging active participation in citizen science projects.
The S4P Game promotes resource-management and decision-making skills during a pandemic event to generate behavioural change. By playing the game and facing the challenges presented, students will increase and consolidate their knowledge of basic concepts of infectious diseases and human interdependence factors in pandemics.
In addition, S4P encourages collaboration with the project scientists through two citizen science studies that will provide real data for participatory research on vaccines hesitancy and digitalisation of clinical trials.
Join us online on November 28, at 1.30 pm (CET time), and learn more about the game and how to introduce it in your classroom.
Date: 28 November 2022
Time: 1.30 pm CET time
· Begonya Nafria, S4P Principal Investigator, IRSJD
· Pere Millat, S4P Scientific Advisor, ISGlobal
· Licinio Roque, S4P Games Researcher , University of Coimbra
· Quique Bassat, S4P co-Principal Investigator, ISGlobal
· Ana Mora, S4P Citizen Science Projects Design, Sanofi
*Upon registration you will receive all the details for the webinar